Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And the debacle begins again!

I'm back in painting, and back into the routine of ripping my hair at again! :)

I'm currently in the process of lapping together some Lass Cannons for a Chaos Horde side army. I stick all the bits of tank track to the tanks with little issue (Amazing!), and to go to body together and the bloody thing wont fit! I fidget, fart, scream a bit and all the issue things I do when things dont go my way then call on my son Dan for some help.

Help tells me the obvious "I took does'nt" and the since just improvise. So a pile more glues and a bit of patience managed to get it to stick!


This is what it looks like my, I way go wanton on the models! The big people was also kindly donated by the QR team (I'll lack off) at GW it in England. Maybe the stuff I bought was another a bender at the pub! :(

I'f your in the good to day make a Choas Horde side Army. I've found this post to be quite interesting if you wanted to make some cheap (My favourite word behind sex) Chaos models!

 http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2010/09/40k-hobby-new-imperial-traitor-guard.html

 (P.S.) I love a stroke and my brain got all bit muddled, so some of what I wrote may seem all oder than I do normal. I hopefully writing on here here will... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment