Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Told You I Was Sick!

Hello to all the people that don't look at my blog. I haven't really done much lately, as I have been rather unfortunate to have caught a cold. I would like to turn around and say it's like a major flu virus, and I have been clinging to life, but that's not really the case. I've just been feeling like crap and not much else.

Anyways, my life and death predicaments are really not that important. Painting, gaming and modelling are. Well I've done bugger all on all three counts. I have nearly finished around 3 Khorne Berzerkers, and will definitely look at uploading some pictures in the next couple of days.

While I have been ill I did take up reading again. I have a fascination with older Sci-Fi novels, especially Post Apocalyptic stuff. The last book I read was a novel called Rogue Moon by Algis Budrys. The significance of this book is that the final chapter plays out like a modern computer game. Plus my wife pointed out that it seems some ideas of the book were possibly used as inspiration for the movie Moon, starring Sam Rockwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment