Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Week... Another Rant!

Here we are, 16 days since my last post, and honestly not much has happened. I've half glued my Thousand Sons (and stabbed myself cleaning up the pieces), got flogged at the last games day (2 Heavy Support destroyed before my first turn) and that's about it really.

I was at the local GW sellers place, and was pondering what to lay some hard earned cash on. Noise marines have always been at the front of my mind, but at over $100 to completely deck them out with Blastmaster and Sonic Blasters is just ridiculous.

So I went with a Chaos Vindicator. Why?.... I don't rightly know? HS is always an issue for me, so I thought I'll buy something different to run rather than the usual Predator. If it works, great. If not, then I'll have some fun building and painting it.... When I get the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment