Sunday, December 5, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different!

Got back from our trip into uncharted territory. Well for me it was a place where no Diggler had gone before. For the Missus it was but a return to slightly familiar territory. Where might this be you ask... Sunny Brisbane, in Queensland Australia.

Funnily enough, compared to where we live (around 100km from Brisbane) it wasn't completely sunny, but yet it wasn't pissing down with rain like here.

Anyways, we came to see MUSE, and we were not let down! I was whinging about these big arse curtains taking away 80% of our view. This obscured the support act, though I was actually quite pleased that they were because I wasn't too impressed with them.

MUSE started, and holy crap Batman, I just about wet myself with excitement! Strobes, smoke, bouncy balls, ear splitting squeals (from me) and friggin amazing music was the order of the evening!

If you ever get a chance to see MUSE live (if you like them that is) then I recommend you do so! They offer one of the best live performances available, and to coin a younger persons terms, go off!

Some Pics!
























Here's a small recording!

No comments:

Post a Comment