Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I See Nerdy People!


You'd think playing Tabletop games that it would be a world of Man Stench and dorkiness. To a degree it is. Though unlike the days of Revenge of the Nerds, with the pen liners and pocket calculator, it is far different. Nerdy is popular, and even fashionable. Nerds have long hair, tattoos, piercing's and are even built like the jocks that are supposed to throw sand in their faces! I'm a bum nerd, I dress like a bum and look like a nerd. Hence a bum nerd.

Anyways, I have finally gotten back into some painting. I still suck at it, but hey I enjoy it, and the more I paint the better I get! So, when I can finally work out how to take photos that don't look like they've been shot on a $5 throw away camera, I'll post up some pictures of my fine work! Untill then, you'll just have to believe me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment