Monday, November 29, 2010

Lights! Camera! Smash!!!



Ahh, the fun I have trying to take pictures with our trusty Olympus digital camera. While it is really not a bad little camera, that manages to take some rather desirable photo's regularly. It chooses to push my buttons when it comes to the task of photographing my miniatures.

Too dark, too bright, out of focus, too close, too far away. You name it, this camera (or my exceptional photography skills) causes a problem. You will see a fine example of my camera's abilities to your left.

While it currently looks not that bad, I dare you, I double dare you to click on the link! My painting is nowhere near Eavy Metal standards, nor will it ever get anywhere near that level of skill. But at proper size, this picture makes my painting look abhorrent.

Anyways, I will get a new camera into the new year. It won't be expensive, though this one I am using now was inexpensive 3 years ago. So it will have to be an improvement... I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment