Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Joys Of Painting

After what seems like a generation of waiting I have finally started to get into painting again... I'm actually also enjoying it too! A couple of things that helped me get in the mood was finding other things to do than stare at Naughties Boob Tube (Computer), and some back ground noise in the form of scathingly violent death metal music.

The only downside to starting to paint again is that most of my paints are past the point of no return. Most of the Citadel Paints are stuffed and I even have P3 paints that I just opened that are the consistency of chunky syrup!

The Vallejo Paints are in a A1 condition wise. Which makes me say bugger every one else, I am buying nothing but Vallejo from now on. Surprisingly we have an old box of Tamiya paints that are still usable. Some of these paints are so damn old that they've even been used to paint some Revell Rat-Fink models!

No comments:

Post a Comment