Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Man Cave from Hell

Nothing is more important to the average middle aged guy as the beloved Man Cave. It is up there with having to take control of all the remotes!


Now my man cave is a bit of a shambles. We have 6 people living in the house here, because rent is damned expensive in Australia. So It's just a tiny little hole, in the corner of the shed, which is overgrowing with assorted crap that I just pile in there on a regular basis. But it does serve me well. I have a table, a relatively comfortable chair and all the other necessity's I need.


This may seem hard to believe, but this is clean! Not long back I wasn't able to get to the table with the thought of breaking a foot due to the crap piled around it. I think my point is, if you want to paint, I highly recommend building a little Man Cave. It makes it easy for you to pop down and paint at your leisure, it saves you time as you don't have to constantly pull stuff out and pack it up again and it saves your missus ripping you a new asshole for leaving crap every where!

You can also see my new goal on the table there! My kick arse forgefiend that my son bought me. I'm pretty much going for a Black Legion. It's easy for a beginner as it's only black and gold. So far I'm really enjoying it this and am hoping to not only keep on painting, but also keep on annoying people on the my blog! :)


I have a DSLR now. I of course will post better pictures at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment