Monday, June 24, 2013

Getting There

Well it's been nearly 2 months working on this model, and it looks like shit! That doesn't matter, as I really had no intentions of it ever looking anything half decent. What it has been is a fun exercise that has gotten my interest back into painting.

I've learnt a lot of things while doing this, tried some ideas I've never bothered with before. If you're an amateur painter, don't lose heart with your paint jobs. Just take all jobs (good and bad) as a learning experience. If your enjoying your painting, then just take is a fun leisure time...






Next on the agenda will probably be my Warp Talons. This are going to be hard, as it will involve Black, Gold and that's about it! When I first tried them I really had no luck with them, but now I have a possible solution which I'm going to try out on Sunday.... Hopefully it works!

2 comments: