Thursday, July 22, 2010

Primer Time

I have just started on my Khorne Berzerkers. They were primed with Chaos Black primer by Games Workshop, now I want these to be red. The choice I currently have is to paint them all manually, which is quite a daunting task or I could buy a colour primer.

Games Workshop only offer white or black primers (base coat). This is great if you happen to want your models to be black or white, or you just happen to be doing a couple. If, like me, you wish to do ten or more models, then what about using a competitors offering?

Army Painter have a slew of colour primers on offer. These come in around 16 flavours, and will be great for the mass painter or lazy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. For the most part I just use regular sprays/primers, like Krylon. Works fine for me, for a lot less.

    ReplyDelete