Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sven Would Be Berserk About These

Erik the Viking was a pretty crap movie. Though the real highlight of the film was Sven the Berserk, and his old dad dishing out goodly advice about berzerking. Anyways, the point here is my Khorne Berzerkers.

I bought them as a bulk lot off my Son's friend. though most are in need of some TLC. Over time I will paint the whole lot. What way, I really don't know? I've found some rather useful guides, I just need to pick the one that I feel is right.

The choices I have are:

Tinweasel Khorne Berzerker
Bolt and Chainsword Khorne Berzerker
Theforce27 Khorne Berzerker
GirlPainting's Khorne Berzerker (my fave)
PenguinPainterz very quick Berzerker guide

While I would love to use GirlPainitng's guide, it may be a bit beyond me at the moment. I'm thinking of using PenguinPainterz red with Devlan Mud and maybe Badab Black? I have so many of these models I may just fart around with them and see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment